Thursday, October 8, 2009

Highlight on my hair 2009

Ages!!!!

Is an irritating things to woman, you know as more and more mature but aslo more and more white hair coming out therefore visiting the beauty shop / hair styling shop / nail refill shop are a must for lady that are ages over 30...this is my personal feeling! Also as to meet this lady that haven't met for more than 25 years I better make up my look a bit better before meeting her to prevent embarass...

So I have made an appointment at 1200 on saturday for an HIGHLIGHTS & Treatments on my hair..this time I have choose a bit red for th highlights and deep dark black as base.......

As boring of nothing to do so I sent out a sms to my friend for telling her my next available schdeule for dinner and drinks...her response is quite fast within a second calls have been returned....

Of course chatting chatting and chatting have continue and of course the stylist who helped me to do the HIGHLIGHTS didn't feel happy and disturbing her on finsihing the Highlight...

Face appearnace is very important as you can see everything on her eyes...feeling happy / unhappy/ angry or annoying...

Anyway, it tok me more then 3 hours on finishing the highlights ..oh dear.....

When I asked my staff of whether can see my highlights or not ...everyone said NO.......

How come..it cost me around 700 dollars just for the highlights ..... excluding cutting and blowing....and treatment....

WHO PAYS ME BACK THEN....
Here are some great hair highlights pics for you!
Hair Highlights
Hair Highlights
Hair Highlights
Hair Highlights
Hair HighlightsHair Highlights
Hair Highlights
Hair Highlights
Hair Highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons